Maple – Anna Nagar
Block : 1
Floors : B + Stilt + 3 Floors
Bedrooms / Types : 3 BHK Apartments
Car Parks : 1 Covered Per Home
No. of Units : 6 Apartments
Status : Sold Out
- RCC framed structure with RC foundations confirming to BIS.
- Anti-termite treatment as per BIS for the complete building.
- All walls with bricks set in cement mortar.
- 9″ thick brick outer wall and 4.5” thick brick internal partition wall.
- Cement plaster and Altech putty finish with Pearl Touch Emulsion for all internal walls.
- External walls finished with weather shield max.
- The toilet walls will be finished with joint free tiles.
- Wash area will be finished with Ceramic Tiles upto 2’6″ height.
- 2′ above the kitchen platform will be finished with double glazed ceramic tiles.
All ceiling areas will be finished with cement plaster and O.B.D.
- Living, Dining will be finished with Italian Marble (Rs. 250 Per qft.) with matching skirting. Master bedrooms will be finished with engineered wood. Other Bedroom will be finished with 2’x 2′ Double Charged Vitrified tiles with matching skirting.
- Kitchen will be finished with Vitrified mat finish 2′ x 2′ tiles with matching skirting.
- Balconies will be finished with ceramic tiles with matching skirting.
- Bathroom flooring and wash/service will be finished with ceramic antiskid tiles.
- Lobby and staircase areas will be finished with marble/granite.
- Car park areas will be finished with Vitrified Tile Flooring.
- Columns in the car park will be provided with rubberized edge protection.
- Driveway will be finished with PCC with granolithic flooring/ interlocking Blocks.
- Exquisitely designed Teak front maindoor
- Godrej/Equivalent will be provided.
- All Bedroom Doors will be finished with African Teak Wooden frame withFinger Joined solid rubber wood door with polish on both sides. Godrej or equivalent cylindrical locks.
- African Teak Wooden Frame with Finger Joined solid rubber door polished on one side and the other side with paint finish
- UPVC windows (Fenesta/Equivalent) with MS Grills as per the design of the Architect.
- African Teak Frame with varnish finishes.
- Shutters fitted with 4 mm thick glass and MS Grills with Enamel Paint.
- Platform will be done with 20mm thick Granite Slabs
- 2′ wide and provided with Carysil Quartz or Equivilant with double bowl.
- Provision for piped gas connection to all apartments
- Provision for fixing an Exhaust Fan and Aqua Guard will be made.
- Kohler/Roca or equivilant wall hung European water Closets.
- All CP fittings in bathrooms are of Jaguar Signac range or equivalent range.
- Bath room health Faucets will be provided.
- Glass shower partition for the bathroom attached to master bedroom. Rain showers for all toilets. Pressure pumbs for all showers.
- Concealed Insulated Copper Multi-strand wires in all Apartments.
- Each Apartment will be provided with a distribution board having MCB’s.
- All switches & sockets of MK / Legrand.
- TV and Telephone Points will be provided in Living and all bedrooms.
- Electrical provision for microwave, Fridge, Mixer, Grinder, Aquagaurd and Chiminy.
- All toilets will have electrical provision for connecting Greaser
Each appartement will be provided with 2 ton split airconditioner in the living and dinning and one 1.5 ton Airconditioners in all bedrooms
Provision given for Internet Connection in Living/Study, Master bedroom, and Second bedroom
The building will be served by a Six passenger lift with Automatic door and Automatic Rescue Device of Johnson/ equivalent make
3 Phase Power Supply with Generator Back –Up For common lighting, lifts, pumps and for all lighting and fans, fridge, and all bedroom AC loads inside the apartment.
Wiring provision for Inverter.
Lobby Videophone system along with the Intercom connection to the security will be provided.
Common Toilet for drivers and domestic help.
5′ high compound wall on all sides of the plot.
As per the Architect’s design.
One underground RCC sump of adequate capacity for Metro Water.
- Borewell of required depth would be provided.
- Rain Water Harvesting as per the requirements of CMWSSB.