Quality homes that delivers the best of everything. Located in Mogappair with proximity to reputed Schools, Hospitals and all your needs and wants. 12 Exclusive Apartments designed with greatest care and utility value. Newry Sudeepta offers the best of living in its class, and provides you the chance to experience serenity in your own way.
Golden George Nagar – Moggappair
Block : 2
Floors : Stilt + 2 Floors
Bedrooms / Types : 2 & 3 BHK Apartments
Car Parks : Covered Car Park
No. of Units : 12 Apartments
Status : Sold Out
- RCC framed structure with RC foundations confirming to BIS.
- Anti-termite treatment as per BIS for the complete building.
- All walls with bricks set in cement mortar.
- 9″ thick brick wall for the outer wall and 4 -1/2′ thick Brick wall for the internal partition wall.
- Cement plaster and Altech putty finish with Emulsion Paint all Internal walls.
- External Walls finished with Ext. Emulsion Paint.
- The toilet walls finished with Joint Free Tiles upto full height.
- Wash area will be finished with Ceramic Tiles upto 2′-6″ Height.
- 2′ above the kitchen platform will be finished with double glazed ceramic tiles.
All ceiling areas will be finished with cement plaster and O.B.D.
- Living and Dining will be finished with 3′ x 3′ Vitrified tiles and Bedrooms will be finished with 2′ x 2′ Vitrified tiles with matching skirting.
- Kitchen, Balconies will be finished with anti-skid finish tiles with matching skirting.
- Bathroom Flooring & Wash/ Service will be finished with Anti – Skid Ceramic tiles.
- Lobby and Staircase areas will be finished with Shahabad stone/ Rustic Tiles/ Concrete Tiles.
- Car park areas will be finished with cement concrete tile Flooring.
- Driveway will be finished with PCC with Granolithic Flooring/ interlocking Blocks.
- Teak wood frame with teak paneled door shutter polished with melamine on both sides.
- Godrej or Equivalent locks will be provided.
- All Bedrooms doors will be of first class country wood frame with 30 mm thick factory made solid core both side teak finish flush shutter with Godrej or equivalent cylindrical locks will be provided.
- Toilet doors First class country wood frame, 30 mm thick BWP grade finish flush doors with one side polish and one side paint finish.
- French doors Teak wood frame with Varnish finishes inside and paint finish outside, shutters fitted with 4mm thick Glass and MS Grills with Enamel Paint.
- Windows UPVC windows with MS Grills as per the Design of the Architect.
- Platform will be done with Granite Slabs 2′ wide and provided with Stainless Steel Single Bowl with single drain board.
- Provision for fixing an Exhaust Fan and Aqua Guard will be made.
- Pastel shade Wall Mount – European Water Closets of Parryware or equivalent will be provided.
- All CP fittings in bathrooms are of Jaguar/ Plumber / Parryware continental range or equivalent.
- Health Faucets, Wall mixer with an overhead shower will be provided.
- Concealed Insulated Copper Multi-strand wires in all Apartments.
- Each Apartment will be provided with a distribution board having MCB’s. Switches & Sockets of MK or Equivalent.
- TV and Telephone Points will be provided in Living and all bedrooms.
- Electrical Provision for Microwave, Fridge Mixer, Grinder, Aqua guard and Chimney.
- All Toilets will have electrical provision for connecting a Geyser.
Provision given for Internet connection in living and Master Bedroom.
The building will be served by one six passenger lift of “JOHNSON” make or equivalent.
3 Phase Power Supply with Generator Back –Up
- For common lighting, lifts, pumps and for all lighting and fan loads of the apartment.
Common Toilet for drivers and domestic help.
5′ high compound wall on all sides of the plot.
Landscaping as per architect’s Design.
One underground RCC sump of adequate capacity
One bore well of required depth would be provided.
As per the requirements of CMWSSB
If any additional work is required to be carried out or extra fittings are to be provided, the same will be executed at extra cost after the Allottee approves the estimate for extras and pays the extra cost in Advance.